Therefore do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
I am not alone. Would you clear the dust from my eyes? Would you recognize my voice if I should talk to you? Oh, I feel so tired. So wake me up. I believe your hands hold the sun. But in the deepest of my mind, I question everything you’ve done. Give me rest. I believe your breath fills my lungs. But it’s a thought that’s hard to swallow. I feel ashamed I can’t hold on. Give me rest.
I am not alone.
Would you clear the dust from my eyes? Would you recognize my voice if I should talk to you?
Oh, I feel so tired. So wake me up.
I believe your hands hold the sun.
But in the deepest of my mind, I question everything you’ve done.
Give me rest.
I believe your breath fills my lungs.
But it’s a thought that’s hard to swallow. I feel ashamed I can’t hold on.
Give me rest.
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.”
What were all those dreams we shared Those many years ago?What were all those plans we made now left beside the road?Behind us in the road
More than friends, I always pledged Cause friends they come and go
People change, as does everything I wanted to grow old
I just want to grow old
Slide up next to me I’m just a human being
I will take the blameBut just the same
This is not me
I’m better than this Don’t leave me so cold
I’m buried beneath the stones I just want to hold on
I know I’m worth your love
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
Well, if this is a revolution, grab the kids, grab the neighbors alike.
If I had a gun for every time we spoke, I could arm the whole world and take it for ransom.
Dear Lord would you rescue me.
We cannot delete it just because of the trend tossed about by the waves of the sea.
We cannot delete it just because of the fight that is here. When we say it, we mean it.
Cannot delete it, we are not here because coat tails rain before the love.
Cannot delete it just because of the truth that rains and shakes inside.
1. I love Disney
2. I love God
3. I love Cheeseburgers
4. I love Music
5. I love my family
6. I love my girlfriend
7. I am a metalhead at heart
8. I am a music major at sonoma state with an applied concentration in guitar
9. I’ve been in 6 different bands
10. My biggest fear is loosing the ones I love.
11. I cry like a baby in sad movies
12. My favorite movie is Legends of the Fall
13. I have a hard time opening up to people and sharing personal thoughts/feelings
14. I hate math
15. My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Avenged Sevenfold, and Muse.
16. I’m very very very cheap
17. I really want to work In Christian Ministry when I’m older
18. I hate Rap
19. I’m really really scared of spiders.
20. My favorite song is “Pieces” by Red.
21. My favorite albums are: Wish You Here (pink floyd), City Of Evil (Avenged Sevenfold), and Black Hole and Silver Linings (Dream Theater)
22. I occasionally sing in the shower (only at home)
23. When i’m sick, all I do is sleep and watch Disney Movies.
24. I deeply desire to be in a musical again (preferably Sweeney Todd or Grease)
25. I have long fingernails
26. I HATE it when people lie.
27. I have never worked out willingly
28. My celebrity crush is Jessica Alba
29. My role model in life is Jesus Christ.
30. My goal in life is to live it to the fullest, having no regrets, helping others whenever I can, and leave behind a reputation that would be remembered.
Ok so I know I should really be on like day 12 but i’ve fallen behind.
I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth and died on the cross for our sins. I guess you can say that i’m a christian but the term “christian” has kind of been beat up over the years and there have been people I know who put the title to shame. I have a personal relationship with Christ and it’s given me so much peace knowing that I have a God who is in control of my life. I understand that there are people who may think i’m crazy or don’t understand, and thats fine. I don’t care if your not a “Christian,” I don’t want to force anything. In fact some of my best friends aren’t christians.